Northern Falls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern Falls Pack is a Semi-Realistic Wolf RolePlay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
News
Welcome to the Northern Falls Pack, we are a new pack based from WolfQuest. Please remain active in posting on here and the Thread.
Latest topics
» Dimness Profound By Luna Ad Noctum
Northern Fall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 6:22 am by Guest

» Cats Musical Memory Lyrics Andrew Lloyd Webber
Northern Fall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 6:59 am by Guest

» Ninja Training Book Pdf
Northern Fall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 3:38 am by Guest

» Making Chocolate Nut Bark
Northern Fall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 4:01 am by Guest

» Guest Thread
Northern Fall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:56 am by Guest

» Character Relations Discussion
Northern Fall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:17 am by Melloette

» Mountain Pass
Northern Fall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:59 am by Melloette

» Alliteration Sensation!
Northern Fall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:42 pm by Melloette

» Everything but Yes and No
Northern Fall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:28 pm by Melloette

» The Densite
Northern Fall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 6:33 am by Ice

» Cliff of Fate
Northern Fall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:08 pm by Melloette

» Northern Fall
Northern Fall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 6:49 am by Cheshire

Season and Weather
It is currently summer here at the Northern Falls. Days are long and hot, and nights are cold. Can you find a warm spot to spend the night?
Top posters
Ayla
Northern Fall - Page 4 I_vote_lcapNorthern Fall - Page 4 I_voting_barNorthern Fall - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Duxav
Northern Fall - Page 4 I_vote_lcapNorthern Fall - Page 4 I_voting_barNorthern Fall - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Philo
Melloette
Ice
Cheshire
Karla

Northern Fall

Go down 
+3
Ayla
Philo
Duxav
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Duxav
General
Duxav

Wolf Info:
Crush/Mate:: None

Northern Fall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Northern Fall   Northern Fall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:03 am

First topic message reminder :

Northern Fall - Page 4 Adventure-tours-costa-rica1

{N O R T H E R N - F A L L}

The main gathering place of the Northern Falls' home, and the place of which it was named. The great majestic waterfall, with the pool at the bottom, of mostly shallow water, with enough depth for a fully grown wolf to swim, as well as pups playing in the shallows. The Paradise of the Pack, and what it holds most dearly.
Back to top Go down
https://northernfallspack.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Ayla
General
Ayla

Wolf Info:
Crush/Mate:: She would not stoop to such a thing

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fall   Northern Fall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:22 pm

The arctic wolf flicked an ear at the sound of a small laugh after her words, her golden gaze flickering over to the other white female that had made the noise. A single brow raised slightly before she returned to examining her wholly more interesting paws, not interested in making any kind of contact with the wolf.

"W - Well I will just leave you all be. I - I am clearly not wanted here."

Melloette's voice caught her attention more successfully. It was broken, choppy, and lacking its usual mellodic glimmer which was what allowed the alabaster female to look up just in time to catch a glimpse of her eyes. Hidden within them was a look that Ayla knew all too well, one which immediately brought her to a sitting position as the sandy female bolted off, soon followed by Philo. The golden-eyed wolf could guess at what the female might do and the thought made her sick for she had witnessed it first hand in another before. Go after her, now! Quick! Before its too late! Ayla's ears fell back a little as she watched the space the two had disappeared in to. Philo can probably take care of it, and I will probably only make things worse. You said she was your ally. Follow her.

Had it been anything else she had seen in her eyes, Ayla would have let her stubborness take hold and stayed very much put, but it was so familiar that she found herself on her paws and following after before she even had the chance to think any more about it.

To the Cliff of Fate
Back to top Go down
Ice
Shaman
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fall   Northern Fall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 4:27 am

Ice watched as the wolves ran away, the female watched Dux to see his next move, but he apparently had none. The femme looked back and forth, to Dux, then where Philo had disappeared, then again. She shifted her weight, still unsure, then looked at Dux once more, then took off after the rest of the pack.

"See you later Duxav! Thanks for the acceptance!"
she called behind her as she ran after the pack to the Cliff of Fate.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Forager
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fall   Northern Fall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 6:49 am

Cheshire stood a distance away from all that happened. It all went by so fast; the snowed female's response; the brute's welcome; & the sudden departure of another female who along with her, the rest followed. Her eyes drew off towards the direction she saw them head off; one ear folded back slightly in confusion.

"Should I follow?" She asked herself in a soft mutter. Her tail flicked around her haunches, curling up by her hind leg. Hmm. Why bother. Unless your actually interested in this pack.

Cheshire stood quiet; listening to the rushing sounds of the waterfall close by her. Slowly picking herself up from the ground, Cheshire gave a soft shook of her coat before padding off, unknowingly heading towards the Mountain Pass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fall   Northern Fall - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Northern Fall
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4