Northern Falls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern Falls Pack is a Semi-Realistic Wolf RolePlay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
News
Welcome to the Northern Falls Pack, we are a new pack based from WolfQuest. Please remain active in posting on here and the Thread.
Latest topics
» Dimness Profound By Luna Ad Noctum
Northern Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 6:22 am by Guest

» Cats Musical Memory Lyrics Andrew Lloyd Webber
Northern Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 6:59 am by Guest

» Ninja Training Book Pdf
Northern Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 3:38 am by Guest

» Making Chocolate Nut Bark
Northern Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 4:01 am by Guest

» Guest Thread
Northern Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:56 am by Guest

» Character Relations Discussion
Northern Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:17 am by Melloette

» Mountain Pass
Northern Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:59 am by Melloette

» Alliteration Sensation!
Northern Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:42 pm by Melloette

» Everything but Yes and No
Northern Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:28 pm by Melloette

» The Densite
Northern Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 6:33 am by Ice

» Cliff of Fate
Northern Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:08 pm by Melloette

» Northern Fall
Northern Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 6:49 am by Cheshire

Season and Weather
It is currently summer here at the Northern Falls. Days are long and hot, and nights are cold. Can you find a warm spot to spend the night?
Top posters
Ayla
Northern Fall - Page 3 I_vote_lcapNorthern Fall - Page 3 I_voting_barNorthern Fall - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Duxav
Northern Fall - Page 3 I_vote_lcapNorthern Fall - Page 3 I_voting_barNorthern Fall - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Philo
Melloette
Ice
Cheshire
Karla

Northern Fall

Go down 
+3
Ayla
Philo
Duxav
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Duxav
General
Duxav

Wolf Info:
Crush/Mate:: None

Northern Fall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Northern Fall   Northern Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:03 am

First topic message reminder :

Northern Fall - Page 3 Adventure-tours-costa-rica1

{N O R T H E R N - F A L L}

The main gathering place of the Northern Falls' home, and the place of which it was named. The great majestic waterfall, with the pool at the bottom, of mostly shallow water, with enough depth for a fully grown wolf to swim, as well as pups playing in the shallows. The Paradise of the Pack, and what it holds most dearly.
Back to top Go down
https://northernfallspack.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Karla

Karla

Wolf Info:
Crush/Mate:: No one tames her heart

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fall   Northern Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:37 am

Karla saw a brown-ish white fea ask her what was her name she hesitated a little "Im karla and you are?" she said looking at the fea waiting for her responce
Back to top Go down
Melloette
General
Melloette

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fall   Northern Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 6:10 am

"I'm Karla, and you are...?

The sandy female's tail wagged happily as this new one introduced herself. She was glad to have so many females around, because they were usually great centers for conversation. Melloette felt like there was always something to say. Maybe it was why others got so irritated with her so quickly. She shrugged inwardly. Their loss. However, she was curious at how the males would respond to being so blatantly outnumbered by the females. Philo was bound to be in hog heaven.
      And what about Philo? taunted her mental voice. It was getting really nosy these days!

What about him? He's the one that set up this whole pack endeavor, so I would assume that he's gonna be swamped with interrogating these wolves. She had straightened to stand taller without noticing it. If it was needed, she would help with getting these wolves settled in. Of course, it was possible that they would be rejected, but that idea sat in a dark, untouched corner that gathered dust in her mind. It was called the "Negative Corner," and she preferred to avoid it at all costs.

"
      My name is Melloette," she answered happily. She had found no reason to not trust this female, so she would trust her until reason was given. That was how she had always been (and it had always ended badly, but she never took the time to dwell on that).

text style
voice of the conscience style
Melloette thought style
Melloette speech style
Other female speech style
Other male speech style
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Philo
General
Philo

Wolf Info:
Crush/Mate:: No one

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fall   Northern Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 6:43 am

Philo tilted his ears back, in mock disappointment as Ice moved away from him. "But I must share my Philo with all the females of the world."

"But, I assure you that it would be you wasted. I am not the romantic sort, or even the type to become genuinely interested in males,"

He nudged Melloette softly. "And I'm sure you don't mean that, Melly. Every female is in some way a romantic. Every wolf just wants to be loved. But if need be I will take friend, if only to hang around with a nice female like you."

Glancing over at what the female was then yelling at, his stubby tail wagged happily. It was yet another female. "Do female's grow on trees around here?" he chuckled. "I'm Philo, Karla. Nice to meet you."

Back to top Go down
Ayla
General
Ayla

Wolf Info:
Crush/Mate:: She would not stoop to such a thing

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fall   Northern Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:00 pm

Years of practice made Ayla's footfalls virtually silent as she stepped easily across the earthen terrain. Her ash-tipped ears stood tall atop her head as they twitched at the sound of a twig snapping up ahead. She paused, a fore-paw raised in readiness to continue while her black nose quivered delicately in the dim sunlight. Melloette. Duxav. Philo. Three strangers - one closer. Fresh blood of a hare. She sorted through these scents quickly as one corner of her lip lifted a little in annoyance. Great, more wolves. Don't forget to smile!

The white female rolled her eyes as she stalked forwards towards the area of the falls and before long her firey gaze caught movement beyond the bushes up ahead. It was one of the strangers and as she ventured closer she saw that the wolf was spying on her aquiantances. It seemed it was a good thing for Ayla to follow so that she could catch this female out who thought it appropriate to skulk around the edges of the clearing like someone who was guilty. Or someone who would be guilty of something soon. A threat perhaps? One could never be too sure.

The arctic wolf stepped lightly through the bushes and sat down, lifting her paw and inspecting the specs of brown dust that clung to the alabaster fur atop her toes. "Y'know, it's rude to stare like that." she commented non-chalantly, her gaze flickering to the wolf only briefly before she continued on in the same light tone, though there was an underlying threat set out clearly as a warning. "In fact, I've known wolves who have been killed for less."

She showed no outward signs of aggression, but there was something in the air around her that hinted she was not a wolf to be taken lightly, and her words were more than true. Rolling her neck briefly to either side with a small, satisfying crack, her smouldering gaze moved lazily to the wolf in front of her. "What do you want with them?" Just because she didn't want anything to do with Duxav, Philo or Melody, didn't mean she felt the need for them to face an unnecessary threat. Well, unless, of course, it was Ayla herself.

Her eyes didn't stop observing every inch of the female as she awaited an answer, picking out every flaw and fault in her being.
Back to top Go down
Duxav
General
Duxav

Wolf Info:

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fall   Northern Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:47 pm

"Ice..... Duxav and Philo"

Duxav looked at the female. How did she know their names? She must of overheard them, his ears twitched and lowered, not too sure of what to make of the female. He tilted his head as she announced that she would like to be a Shaman. Dux's head twitched again. She possessed the abilities to sense the near future? She was a bit strange and Philo had tried to flirt with the female already. He hardly even knew the wolf and was already hitting on her? Duxav was confused by the male and his love affairs. He watched as the female moved up towards him and sat. Dux naturally sat back up, giving a huff at the female.

"What is going on here, Duxav?"

Duxav immediately turned to Melloette, he responded simply with body language of 'I have no idea' he gave a shrug and sat back, his ears laid back, he was confused at all the nonsense. He looked at Philo as the male continued to flirt with the females around him.

"Duxav, may I stay?"

Duxav looked to Ice. A shaman would come in handy around here. "Uh. Sure Ice, you can be a shaman for the Pack." he looked around at the wolves around him. A sly grin covered his maw. "I'm sure you'd like to meet the four leaders, the Generals. Myself, Philo, Melloette, and Ayla" he grinned as he looked at the other three he had named Generals. He looked at Karla and Ice, they would be the first two members of the pack. Duxav was happy to have everything on a roll.
Back to top Go down
Melloette
General
Melloette

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fall   Northern Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:37 am

"I'm sure you'd like to meet the four leaders, the Generals. Myself, Philo, Melloette, and Ayla."

Leader?!

The female spun around to look at Duxav. Had she heard that right? Had he just named her as one of the leaders? How was that even remotely possible!? He hardly knew her! Surely he would know that she was not suited for leadership.
      No. Not at all! I would just be a screw up and let everyone down she thought miserably. Her gaze was locked on the male.

Unable to find her voice, Melloette stared at him wide-eyed and with her mouth hanging open. She stood like that for a few moments - her mind was just empty. No words stirred to be spoken, no emotions stirred to be felt. She was a blank canvas. Slowly, things came back. The thoughts resumed as heat flooded her veins. Surely, she had heard Duxav wrong. How could he entrust her with such responsibility?

Face it, you love that he's noticed you enough to appoint you as a leader the idea only made the slight female burn with even more embarrassment. Love was an awfully strong word. It was more like she was startled beyond belief, as though she had been shot into the sky with some sort of space travel to touch the stars. Her gaze lowered to the grass as the embarrassment became overwhelming. "I think you made a terrible mistake," she muttered before turning and slinking away. The trees felt as uncomforting as ever, but they offered a place to hide.

Finding a hollowed out trunk that was missing the top three-fourths of the tree itself, Melloette paced in circles before curling up on the ground. Her tail found a place over her nose as she pleaded for a sweet oblivion.

text style
voice of the conscience style
Melloette thought style
Melloette speech style
Other female speech style
Other male speech style
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Forager
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fall   Northern Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:13 am

Cheshire's frame remained just above the ground in a crouch, her chest fur ruffling slightly as the grass underneath reached up to try to tickle her. Her long fluffy tail swayed side to side in the air, the creamy tip twitching with each passing moment like a cat's tail who waits in anticipation for the right moment to strike at the small mouse squirming around before it. ' Psst, behind you. ' A voice playfully chimed within her thoughts.

"Y'know, it's rude to stare like that."

Her head suddenly jerked up as she uncontrollably staggered forward, nearly falling over her own feet in an attempt to scramble away from the voice that came from behind. She managed to get herself a good two feet away before she spun on her heels to face the owner of the voice. A perfectly snowed wolf, by her features & lightly toned voice, a female. Her tail flicked around her, a soft snort escaping her as she took a defensive posture. ' Get her! Go, go go! You know she will attack if you won't! ' The voice deviously giggled. ' Besides, wasn't it a snowed wolf that took the life of the one you cared for the most, the one that gave you that precious treasure? '

Cheshire's stiff posture suddenly swayed, as if she suddenly grow dizzy. Her crystallized gaze wider than she thought they could possibly go. "Yes, but this isn't the one... It couldn't be.." She murmured softly to herself, her eyes wildly examining the white female before her.

' You sure? You haven't been sure for such a long time, how can you be so certain. It certainly does look like her to me, the one who must pay for her actions. ' The voice said manipulatively. Cheshire shook her head softly as she took another step backwards, caught in her own mind & the white threat before her seeming like a dream far away.

"In fact, I've known wolves who have been killed for less."

The snowy wolf's voice snapped her out from her thoughts. Her gaze trailed from the ground back onto the female who held a calm posture. Though her words held no threat, she still felt a spine chilling sense from her. An unsettling tension loomed over this wolf, making Cheshire unsettling with each passing moment.

"What do you want with them?"

' Ohhh, look at that! look at that! I think she cares for that group ahead! Take them from her, take them! The hunter must keep hunting for it's next kill, now go! ' The voice chimed madly, with a crazed laughter. Cheshire closed her eyes for a moment, ignoring the voice within her mind, 'Stop it, Hatter!' She screamed back. The voice's cynical laughter suddenly stopped; remaining silent for the time being.

Time had slowly ticked away, passing with the moments & Cheshire remained quiet, unable to answer the female in defense for her being here. Her legs seeming to tremble under her weight briefly before straightening out. A wild & almost daring expression took over the formally timid one, & without hesitation she lunge forward towards the female giving herself only mere seconds as she passed by her,
"Mind your own business!". She hissed before darting off as fast as a fox through the collection of trees & undergrowth.
Back to top Go down
Karla

Karla

Wolf Info:
Crush/Mate:: No one tames her heart

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fall   Northern Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:22 am

Karla watched as other wolves came around her and another female wolf she yawned a little lost on what was happening
Back to top Go down
Philo
General
Philo

Wolf Info:

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fall   Northern Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:17 am

Philo's jaw dropped as his ears rammed forward wondering if he'd heard right. Duxav had named him a leader? Was he crazy? No wolf had dared give the chocolate male any kind of responsibility. Every other wolf he'd met had judged him on his frivolous ways.

The male sat there in shock, at least with his mouth closed now, while Melloette accused Duxav of making a mistake. Boy has he made a mistake. He might be leader material but I really don't think Ayla, Melly and I are good to have leading with him. Shaking his head, bringing him back to the real world, Philo saw that Melloette had gone off to be by herself.

"Duxav, are you sure you made the right decision? Are you sure there isn't another rank I could have? I mean... I'm... not sure I'm what you'd want to have leading with you." For the first time since he'd been there, the male was showing some uncertainty. Being a leader meant responsibility and he rather liked his carefree ways. Philo wasn't sure he was ready for this.
Back to top Go down
Ayla
General
Ayla

Wolf Info:

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fall   Northern Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:31 am

The white female observed the other's reaction carefully; critically. She seemed quiet and submissive as she backed away a little, closing her eyes for lengthened periods and looking as if her mind was elsewhere. An internal struggle perhaps? Or even an injury causing her pain? There were no physical signs of harm though, so perhaps just a knock to the head. As she observed her, Ayla couldn't help but overhear Duxav's words.

"I'm sure you'd like to meet the four leaders, the Generals. Myself, Philo, Melloette, and Ayla"

She shifted her jaw a little. What makes him think I would return to them, let alone as a General? How stupid. You will. Quiet you. She was not in the mood for his antics as she continued to watch the wolf in front of her, the tremor in her legs catching her eye. They straightened immediately under her golden gaze and she looked up just in time to see the wild expression overcome her face before she bolted.

"Mind your own business!"

An instinctive growl rumbled up from Ayla's chest as she immediately swung around to follow. Her slightly sharpened claws dug into the earth for grip as she propelled herself forward on powerful legs, the thrill of the chase overwhelming her. Oh how many times had she done this now? Her ears and nose worked in routine unison to stay right on her tail when she slipped through the trees. She both loved and hated it. She had always enjoyed it when her target had put up a fight or run, it was so much more fun, but she didn't like thinking of it now. Too quickly her mind raced to the usual end-point where she would wind up with her teeth held firmly in the wolf's windpipe, something she did not want to end up doing now.

As she fought off the feelings, her body had a mind of its own as it instinctively made the final push to end the chase, surging her lithe form through the air to come in hard contact with the other fae. Being distracted, it took her a moment to regain her balance, but it seemed so many years of such practice had left her standing virtually atop the run-away wolf. The fur began to settle on her back as she fought for composure, smouldering gaze sitting firmly on the earthy-toned wolf.

"When a wolf such as yourself is encroaching on the territory of a pack I am responsible for, I do believe that makes you my business." Again, it wasn't a direct threat, but this time Ayla showed more outward aggression as the flickerings of a snarl played out across the corners of her mouth. If the female continued to run it could bring out more of the traits to kill that had been embedded in Ayla's being, and she wasn't in the mood to have more blood on her paws without an answer "So I'll repeat myself, shall I? Who are you and what do you want with the wolves you were spying on?"
Back to top Go down
Ice
Shaman
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fall   Northern Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 2:15 am

Ice looked at the leaders, flicking her ears. "Thank you, Duxav." she said softly, her voice even and calm. She turned to Philo, "Shaman will be interesting, won't it?" she replied. Ice rose and walked to the outer rings of the clearing, sitting away from the group and watching.

Wondering where the densite was, so she could have a proper rest, she tilted her head and beckoned to Philo, twitching her ear to call him over. Ice then sat with her tail curled around her and waited for the flirty male to come and answer her.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Forager
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fall   Northern Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:03 am

Her paws pounded heavily on the ground below, trying to gain as much speed as possible to outrun the wolf that was quickly gaining on her. Her earlier hunt had taken most of her energy away, the prolonged chase taking it's toll on her as she was easily caught up to. 'No, no!' She screamed in her mind, trying to zig zag through the trees to avaid her but with no success.

A sudden heaving blow struck her as she saw the snowed wolf come in sudden contact with her. Her eyes widened with shock as she was swept from her feet as they flailed helplessly trying to reach back for the ground just a mere three inches underneath. She had stumbled from the impact, sending her flying across a short distance. As she was thrown, time seemed to have stopped, everything around her being caught in those few seconds that she was flying within as she fell.

- - - - - - - - - - -

"Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Tick." A soft & familiar voice echoed along with the chiming sounds of an old clock as it counted the passing seconds.
Cheshire walked into a small dimmed room, the only light revealing a small light gray & white pup that sat in front of an old clock. It's form was much smaller than Cheshire's younger being. The pup had floppy ears alon with shaggy fur, making him look like a plush toy. His tail was short, shorter than most due to his genes from his mother. From behind, he appeared like a small rabbit, a frail being in front of the clock that towered over him.
Cheshire smiled as she softly laughed, "Clockwork. What are you doing?"
The young pup, Clockwork perked as he looked over his shoulder, a smile playing at his lips. "Oh, Cheshire!" He said with exciement, his stubby tail wagging as he turned back to look at the clock, "It's almost time." He said.
Cheshire smirked as she padded over to him & eyed the clock before hearing him continue. "It's almost time again. it will sing it's song & ring it's bells just like the one you have & she'll be back from that place where she goes to learn every day." He said with excitement.
Cheshire rolled her eyes with amusement, "Yes, I know." She settled down beside him. "Hey, Clockwork, why do you always like coming to this room; don't you get bored of just sitting in fron of this ringing wood all the time?" She asked.
"Nope." He answered simply.
"Then why do you come?" She asked once more.
"Because I'm curious as to how it works." He answered gazing up at the clock.

- - - - - - - - - - -

The short memory she was reliving shattered into pieces as she harshly made contact with the ground below, bringing her back to the current situation she was in. She gave a sharp gasp as the wind was knocked out of her once she stopped crashing down & laid motionless for a brief moment. Due to all the thrassing, her bell came loose from in between her ribbon, revealing itself & it's soft chimes as well as it dangled from her ribbon.

"When a wolf such as yourself is encroaching on the territory of a pack I am responsible for, I do believe that makes you my business."

The snowy female's words rang in her ears, a soft cough escaping her mouth as she stuggled to catch her breath. Cheshire tried to stand back up but couldn't as she noticed the female standing over her, the start of a snarl playing at her lips. She mimicked the start of a silent snarl before huffing quietly as she allowed herself to collapse back down, for a moment feeling to weary to fight back right now. ' What?! That easily?! Why are you willing to give up that easily?! ' Hissed the voice within her mind, but was ignored by the waery canine as she huffed softly, her eyes holding a more neutral & emtionless expression as she looked up to the female. She could have easily kicked her off with her hind legs, but her strength was wearing thin, the most she could do was attempt an escape, but that failed utterly.

"So I'll repeat myself, shall I? Who are you and what do you want with the wolves you were spying on?"

Her hazed glare kept a steady lock with the ember like flares within her eyes. She suddenly thrusted her body around violently, in a surprise attempt to break free from under the wolf but again with no success. A soft growl emmitted from her mouth, as she rested her head on the ground, in a sort of submissive nature. "I was only curious of what a pack was like." She answered in a mutter. Though her manner was now submission, her mind still plotted with various ways of a new escape, just waiting for the right moment to take action once more.

[ bleehh. ]

Back to top Go down
Duxav
General
Duxav

Wolf Info:

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fall   Northern Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 3:35 pm

Northern Fall - Page 3 34rh9q1

"I think you made a terrible mistake"

"Duxav, are you sure you made the right decision? Are you sure there isn't another
rank I could have? I mean... I'm... not sure I'm what you'd want to have leading with you."

Melloette was the first to speak up, Duxav only chuckled at the female with the way she spun
around. His ears flicked to the female as she spoke. [i]'Terrible Mistake I dont think so, Melloette,
Philo, Ayla will be a great leaders'
Duxav thought as his eyes scanned over the female. He gave
a small smile to her and spoke softly. "Melloette, Philo, and Ayla I have not made
any mistake. I picked you and the other three for a reason. We all share qualities needed in a
leader, together, but one solitary is not enough. Together we can lead a pack strong, with rules, and
with compassion. This is why I picked the three of you to lead with me."

It seemed that Ayla had gone and run off, Duxav had scented the air to find another wolf in the
territory, Ayla's scent was intermingled with it. She must of been with the wolf, there were no smells
of blood or fear, so no attack was happening. She could deal with the intruder by her self. She
seemed quite the capable wolf.

"Thank you, Duxav."

Duxav gave a nod back to the shaman. He smiled as he looked around seeing the wolves quite
happy. He got to his paws and walked to the wolf that Melloette had been talking too previously
(KARLA). He smiled at the female, having over-heard her name earlier. "Hi Karla.
I'm Duxav, your interested in joining this pack? Let me or one of the other generals know what rank
you'd like. Okay?"
he smiled to the female and turned back to face the pack.

"Who'd like to see the territory?" he barked a little excitedly, his tail
swaying dominantly over his back as he waited a response from the members.

Northern Fall - Page 3 Divider

Word Count: 356
    Audience: Melloette, Ayla, Philo, Ice, Karla
    Notes: No notes.

Credit: Table made By Myself

Back to top Go down
Ayla
General
Ayla

Wolf Info:

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fall   Northern Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:05 pm

Ayla's white tail flicked around her heels as she waited for the answer from the brown female beneath her, ears twitching equally as often. The beginnings of a growl began to rumble at the base of her throat as the wolf attempted an escape and she had to will herself not to bite, something that became easier with the realisation that she could not evade her firm hold.

"I was only curious of what a pack was like."

The snowy she-wolf raised a brow, contemplating the answer. She herself had wondered many a time what this 'pack business' was all about and why so many wolves found it appealing. To her, it was only another thing to imprison you. Still, this wolf could have ulterior motives, Ayla herself had lied her way into many such situations before to gain access to a wolves who were part of a pack. Just let her stay, she seems harmless. Ha. Who knows what she could be hiding, could be scheming. Give her a chance. You know how important just a chance can be. Ayla huffed. Despite what she liked to believe, The Voice was always right.

"Well then I guess that makes two of us." Ayla gave in response as she stepped off of the female, stretching out her forelegs but keeping her well within her sights. Giving the wolf another once over, the white fae had no hesitation holding eye contact as she continued. "Alright then listen up. You either run now and get as far away from us as possible, or you tell me your name and I introduce you to Duxxy over there, and regardless of what happens I'll rip your ears off if you so much as put a half a paw wrong. I'll probably be gone within a few sun cycles anyway but that doesn't mean I'm just going to let you waltz in here and cause trouble. So which'll it be?"

[/lame :c]
Back to top Go down
Ice
Shaman
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fall   Northern Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:29 pm

Ice looked at Philo, then to Dux, "if I may, that would be lovely." She let her gaze flicker to the brown male once again.Her lip curled into a soft smile and she dropped her eyes to her stomach. Is there something wrong with me? Am I ill? she asked herself, wondering why her gut was tight. Ice ignored it and looked back at Duxav.

"When do we leave for the tour?" she asked, tilting hr head to the side and dropping on ear.

Last edited by Ice on Mon May 07, 2012 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Forager
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fall   Northern Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 3:01 am

"Well then I guess that makes two of us."

Once the snowed female's form moved off, Cheshire scrambled to her feet, still keeping a good wolf's length away as she shook out her frame. Her bell gave off soft chimes as she shook out her soft pelt before eyeing the female as she continued on speaking as she stretched out her own frame.

"Alright then listen up. You either run now and get as far away from us as possible, or you tell me your name and I introduce you to Duxxy over there, and regardless of what happens I'll rip your ears off if you so much as put a half a paw wrong. - "

At her warning, Cheshire's tail lashed out to her side as a growl seeped out from her baring fangs. 'I'd like to see you try.' She thought bluntly, as she gave off an arrogant snort. She backed up before her gaze & point of interest trailed off from the female before her, landing briefly on the pack nearby.

"I'll probably be gone within a few sun cycles anyway but that doesn't mean I'm just going to let you waltz in here and cause trouble. So which'll it be?"

Her attention sparked up as it drew back onto the wolf. 'Oh, she'll be leaving soon, eh?" The voice within her mind chimed up, a slight chuckle slowly escaping him which at the same moment caused a small smirk to pull at the corners of Cheshire's lips, barely even noticable as it melted into a convincing half smile. "My name is Cheshire." She answered in a cool & sudden tranquil voice.

Back to top Go down
Ayla
General
Ayla

Wolf Info:

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fall   Northern Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:21 am

The white she-wolf shifted to one side, lifting a hind leg to scratch absent-mindedly behind her ear. It was a gesture of how unthreatened she was by this wolf, the shadow of smirk playing at the corners of her mouth. She did this as she patiently waited for the other's response.

"My name is Cheshire."

"Good choice." With the words the smirk finally crept its way onto her muzzle, her claws stretching out before quickly retracting and raking shallow scores into the earth. She got to her paws and shook out her pelt - an old habit from living in snow - and gave the earthier coated female another once over before turning. "C'mon then," she barked, flicking her tail in a gesture to follow, "You can come meet Philly*"

It wasn't a very long walk back to the clearing and Ayla didn't bother to check over her shoulder to see if the wolf was following; she could track her down if need be. She hopped lightly into the clearing, padding over to where the chocolate covered male stood sending him a fiery glare that warned him not to try any of his moves on her.

"Phillis, this is Chester. Seeing as you are an alpha, she's your problem now."

[[/lame :c]]

*I changed it to taking her to Philo, not Duxxy, just because he's going away
Back to top Go down
Philo
General
Philo

Wolf Info:

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fall   Northern Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:55 am

Philo gulped as he felt the weight of responsibility fall over his shoulders. He shifted uncomfortably under the feeling. The male's ears flicked around not sure what to think. Duxav was not taking back the rank. Thoughts swirled around his head making him dizzy. What have I got myself into? Maybe I could just sneak away while no-one's looking. Duxav surely has a screw loose. I'd be better off getting out of here early.

The male nearly jumped out of his skin as Ayla approached him. He didn't really notice the flashing glare she'd given him. Philo didn't really feel like flirting right then. He was still feeling out of sorts. "Um, well..." the male wasn't sure what to do. "Hi."
Back to top Go down
Melloette
General
Melloette

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fall   Northern Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 4:19 am

The sound of voices reached the resting female's ears, which perked and swiveled to determine where they came from. Melloette immediately tagged one as Ayla, but the other was unknown. Rising to her paws, the female stepped from the hollowed out tree and shook out her fur. Sluggishly, she went to see Ayla dealing with a crazed looking female.

Hanging back, Melloette hoped that she was not yet noticed. She had just heard the strange female state her name before Ayla dropped Cheshire on Philo. She hung back, her ears and tail drooped. What was there for her to do now?

Philo looked increasingly uncomfortable. A light bulb flicked on in her head, and in seconds, Melloette was skidding in the dirt passed Philo, Cheshire, and Ayla. She nearly collided with Duxav, who was making some announcement about the territory. A tour?

Dipping her head to the male, the scrawny female darted back to Philo and the other two - more careful this time - and smiled largely. It did not matter that it was fake - the others were not bound to notice. "
    What's going on here?" she asked breathlessly.

lame TT_TT
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Forager
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fall   Northern Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:32 am

Cheshire tredded softly as she shadowed after the snowy female. Her gaze flickering to the slightest of sounds, eventually being mezmerized by the sight of a beautiful waterfall close byto where the group was at. She came to a short hault when she noticed the female stop by an earthy toned male.

"Phillis, this is Chester. Seeing as you are an alpha, she's your problem now."

Partial words from when the female spoke barely reached her ears. Philo, Chester, alpha; a problem. Her ears perked as she whippered her head around towards the female, a glare taking away her curious gaze. 'Chester?! Bahahaha!!!' Hatters voice laughed in amusement within her mind. A quick growl seeped from her now baring fangs, "Cheshire." She hissed hotly, correcting the female.

'Oh! This wolf, this wolf!' Hatter's voice chimmed up giddily, 'I do hope she doesn't go too soon, she does seem to know how to make things fun with you, my dear.' The voice chuckled.

Her lips loosened, diminishing the growl as she in haled softly before exhaling, taking a more tranquil stance. She flicked her tail as gave a short,
"I guess I shouldn't have even bothered with such a pathetic wolf such as youself. It seems like an absent-minded fool such as yourself wouldn't possibly be capable of remembering a problem's name."

Cheshire perked as she took notice of another female who first skidded past in a rush before coming back to them. Tilting her head slightly she watched this female briefly as she asked was happening here & gave off a soft snort as she turned away. 'Tsk, tsk, tsk; Chessie.' Hatter spoke up; 'Now how are you going to make friends now if your like this? Isn't that what you want.' Cheshire's ears attemtped to fold back to his words; knowing the voice was right. Instead she just backed up a couple of steps from them & sat, a sort of apologetic expression masking her irritation wonderfully as she waited, expecting a possible snap from the female or from the one know as Philo for being rude to one ofhis group's members.

[ sorry, super lame here.. x_x ]
Back to top Go down
Philo
General
Philo

Wolf Info:

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fall   Northern Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 2:11 pm

Philo glanced at Melloette as she raced by. He wondered what the female what up to. She soon returned to them asking what was going on. Philo smiled at her before turning back to the female who corrected Ayla. Cheshire, as the female called herself, was glaring at Ayla. "Ah now, Cheshire, there's no need for that," he smiled warmly. The male was feeling more like his old self.

Moving past Melloette he gave her a longing smile as he went by, almost brushing against her. Coming to sit by the cream and black female, he gave her a nudge with to the shoulder. "So you want to stay? I see nothing wrong with that. You might not want to push Ayla's buttons though. I don't want her getting into trouble before she warms up to me yet." Philo short a cheeky grin at the white female.
Back to top Go down
Ayla
General
Ayla

Wolf Info:

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fall   Northern Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 4:24 pm

"Um, well... Hi."

"What's going on here?"

Ayla almost rolled her eyes. Neither of these two seemed very capable of keeping up with present events, but she supposed she could forgive them their more minor faults if they pulled their act together soon.

"Cheshire."

The white she-wolf turned her golden gaze to the female with a raised brow, confused as to why she felt it necessary to state her name.

"I guess I shouldn't have even bothered with such a pathetic wolf such as youself. It seems like an absent-minded fool such as yourself wouldn't possibly be capable of remembering a problem's name."

Well now, you've certainly ticked her off. The smallest of smirks hinted at the corner of her mouth as she reassessed the female who had now taken a few steps back with an almost apologetic look on her face. Well, she has spirit, that at least will spare her her life. An over-reactio"n that will not go unnoticed though for she has failed to recognise my automatic assigning of nick-names to all I encounter. she thought as much to herself as to the voice. Well, that's still a better fate than one of the last wolfs to insult you. Maybe you could just explain and make friends? Friends are for those too incompetant to look after themselves.

Instead, keeping her voice steady but allowing her smouldering gaze to settle directly on her eyes. "I would only be a fool if I thought such a petulant wolf as yourself was worth the effort of remembering such a name, and from your so easily conjured anger you are quite obviously not." There was no growl or anger in her voice, but rather a condascending tone fit for a pup - not that Ayla liked pups.

"So you want to stay? I see nothing wrong with that. You might not want to push Ayla's buttons though. I don't want her getting into trouble before she warms up to me yet."

Ayla shot him a glare full of more venom than she had directed at the female. "Save your words for someone ignorant enough to believe them, Philo." The snowy wolf brushed him off with an indicative glance towards Cheshire, already bored with the lot of them. She had not been bought up for such social interaction and found such efforts worth more effort than they were worth.

And so with a nod to Melloette - the only wolf to earn even half a spec of her respect - Ayla turned and padded over to the shade, plopping herself down and beginning to clean her paws, something which had become very much habit, and only she knew why, though she hardly cared to admit it to herself.

Back to top Go down
Ice
Shaman
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fall   Northern Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:20 pm

Ice smiled and let a quiet, satisfied laugh out. She looked over at the smaller white wolf, seems we have the same opinion, Ayla, she thought, still smiling. She looked at Philo, a flicker in her gut. Ice tensed, she disliked this wolf, right? No, you idiot. You like him! A voice spoke up in her mind.

"Ha, no I don't." she mumbled, fighting against her conscience. Ice looked down, and scanned the grass for a moment before looking up again and watching the other wolves.
Back to top Go down
Melloette
General
Melloette

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fall   Northern Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:09 pm

However much she hated to admit it, there was a rather negative reaction to her arrival. The female that Philo had been speaking with was glaring at her, and Ayla had even snorted (at least, it felt like she had). Feeling hurt, Melloette's ears fell back. She gazed solemnly at the white and black female before taking a look to Philo to see if even he had not wanted her there.

But Philo was no longer by her side. He had smiled in a strange way at her and brushed passed her. She could not tell if it was rudely, but this snowy and dark female was definitely rude. Her words fell over Melloette like a storming waterfall. For a few moments, she was taken aback. What did one say in a situation like this one? Ayla and Philo were quick to step up to the plate. Ayla stormed off with a strange nod to Melloette, and Philo was flirting. "
W - Well I will just leave you all be. I - I am clearly not wanted here."

Her usually clear and smoothly melodic voice was broken and choppy. Sticatto. There was a forced back typhoon of emotion waiting at the back of her throat, which threatened to make itself known. Hurt and confused, the sandy female darted away to escape from everything.

It had been a lurking idea, it had. Her paws found her racing for the Cliff of Fate.
Back to top Go down
Philo
General
Philo

Wolf Info:

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fall   Northern Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:34 pm

Philo's ears perked toward Ayla. He merely gave her a smile in response to her words. The male decided he would keep working on that one. She was actually quiet amusing when she was being grouchy. Looking over at the new white Shaman, Philo smiled, wagging his short tail. Another one that would prove entertaining.

At Melloette's strange outburst, Philo looked with concern in her direction. She was already running away. "Melly! Melly wait! Where are you going?!" the chocolate male called after her. His paws chased after her. There was the feeling in the air that she could do something stupid. "Melloette wait!"

~Cliff of Fate ~ after that female!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fall   Northern Fall - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Northern Fall
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next