Northern Falls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern Falls Pack is a Semi-Realistic Wolf RolePlay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
News
Welcome to the Northern Falls Pack, we are a new pack based from WolfQuest. Please remain active in posting on here and the Thread.
Latest topics
» Dimness Profound By Luna Ad Noctum
Northern Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 6:22 am by Guest

» Cats Musical Memory Lyrics Andrew Lloyd Webber
Northern Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 6:59 am by Guest

» Ninja Training Book Pdf
Northern Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 3:38 am by Guest

» Making Chocolate Nut Bark
Northern Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 4:01 am by Guest

» Guest Thread
Northern Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:56 am by Guest

» Character Relations Discussion
Northern Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:17 am by Melloette

» Mountain Pass
Northern Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:59 am by Melloette

» Alliteration Sensation!
Northern Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:42 pm by Melloette

» Everything but Yes and No
Northern Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:28 pm by Melloette

» The Densite
Northern Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 6:33 am by Ice

» Cliff of Fate
Northern Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:08 pm by Melloette

» Northern Fall
Northern Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 6:49 am by Cheshire

Season and Weather
It is currently summer here at the Northern Falls. Days are long and hot, and nights are cold. Can you find a warm spot to spend the night?
Top posters
Ayla
Northern Fall - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNorthern Fall - Page 2 I_voting_barNorthern Fall - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Duxav
Northern Fall - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNorthern Fall - Page 2 I_voting_barNorthern Fall - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Philo
Melloette
Ice
Cheshire
Karla

Northern Fall

Go down 
+3
Ayla
Philo
Duxav
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Duxav
General
Duxav

Wolf Info:
Crush/Mate:: None

Northern Fall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Northern Fall   Northern Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:03 am

First topic message reminder :

Northern Fall - Page 2 Adventure-tours-costa-rica1

{N O R T H E R N - F A L L}

The main gathering place of the Northern Falls' home, and the place of which it was named. The great majestic waterfall, with the pool at the bottom, of mostly shallow water, with enough depth for a fully grown wolf to swim, as well as pups playing in the shallows. The Paradise of the Pack, and what it holds most dearly.
Back to top Go down
https://northernfallspack.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Ayla
General
Ayla

Wolf Info:
Crush/Mate:: She would not stoop to such a thing

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fall   Northern Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 6:47 pm

Ayla watched as the female seemed to lose much of the awkwardness she had possessed earlier, now seeming to size her up equally. The way she held herself higher earned more respect from the white fae, as opposed to anything else. She did not like shy and whimpy lap-dogs, and this female seemed to be coming away from that role.

"Water was not exactly easy to come by on the traveling paths I had, and the dry ponds were not exactly helpful. I heard water and thought to go to it. I had no intent on intruding upon your little romantic gathering. Survival was a little more important to me,"

Ayla had been fine with the female's rant as she kept a stony expression, internally feeling quite pleased that the wolf held herself high enough to sneer. That was until she mentioned that the 'gathering' was 'romantic'. A growl rose from her throat, tail lashing out behind her. Muscles already poised from her defensive position, Ayla executed a practiced leap to knock Melloette from her paws and onto her back, leaving the she-wolf on top to pin her. She remained mute for a few moments, the growl still rumbling in her chest as the snarl remained smeared across her jaws.

"I like you." were the words that managed to leave her mouth in a simple, this-is-fact manner while she stepped off. "If you can survive Philo, you can stay." Her tail flicked out behind her as she took up a position to lay down a few feet away to watch the happenings. She respected a wolf with enough self-respect to stand up for themselves, and Melloette had shown that under harsh scrutiny.

Acting as though nothing had happened, Ayla began to clean her paws.
Back to top Go down
Melloette
General
Melloette

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fall   Northern Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 7:11 pm

The reaction that came from the white female was not what she had expected. Melloette was startled to have the female attack her. So startled was she that her mouth was left slightly agape while the white female said the most bizarre thing ever. Apparently, Melloete had won the white female over. Gauging by the attack, the sandy female could not be so sure.

When she backed away, commenting about a "Philo" fellow, Melloette rolled onto her belly and stood once more. If the white one had been so easy to win over, then she was confident about the last one. He was a brown male, but so far she knew nothing else about him. The female had to take a few deep breaths to keep herself from attacking blindly.

Rolling her shoulders, Melloette felt her heart rate begin to settle. The initial shock of being tackled, but not hurt, was baffling, but the effect was wearing off. She lowered her head with a challenge in her eyes.

"
Bring it on."
Back to top Go down
Philo
General
Philo

Wolf Info:
Crush/Mate:: No one

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fall   Northern Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:21 am

Philo watched as a sandy red female splashed into the water. Even as she stepped out of the water to shake it off he watched, and was lucky enough to be sitting far enough away so that he would not be wet himself. He let Ayla question the female, waiting to make his move after she had left the other female alone. He always did love meeting new females.

The chocolate male walked forward after Ayla's sudden attack and retreat. "Tut tut, Ayla, am I really that bad?" he question, his voice sweet and ears folded back a little as he walked out from behind Duxav.

Going up to the new female he circled around behind her before standing shoulder to shoulder, leaning against her. "Ah, Melloette, such as sweet name for a sweet wolf. Now there's no need for hostility toward me. I'm your friend here. I certainly wouldn't want to hurt a beautiful wolf like you." Philo rubbed his chin over her head, a little disappointed as always that he couldn't really used his tail to aid in getting closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Melloette
General
Melloette

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fall   Northern Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:34 am

The sandy female was confused at how this male was acting. She shied away from him, not sure how exactly to react.

Stepping away from his sudden closeness, Melloette watched the brown male. "
No offense, but you're kinda weird," she remarked. The male, Philo, had completely thrown her off. When Ayla had said that she could be a part of the pack if she survived Philo, Melloette had thought that he would be a vicious and nasty wolf like she was.

Boy was she ever wrong.

Melloette stood her ground as she faced the chocolatey male. She wondered what had happened to his tail, but was not too fond of the idea of getting close to him. Of course, two could play at his game. Whatever that was. Flirting? She supposed so, but she had not a single inkling about how to flirt, so was left to let her cogwheels turn, rather than acting as she would have preferred.
Back to top Go down
Philo
General
Philo

Wolf Info:

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fall   Northern Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:05 am

Philo feigned a look of hurt as the female pulled away from him and told him he was weird. Inwardly he was laughing. She seemed so confused. It was something he found funny. Now he would press on to see if she would crumble.

"Ah, that is a mean thing to say to someone who was only greeting you in a friendly manner. I haven't attacked you as our friend Ayla did. You seem malnourished. Come. We have a gazelle over here that you may eat from. There is plenty there."

Philo trotted a few paces before stopping to look back at her. He smiled gently. "It's over here."
Back to top Go down
Duxav
General
Duxav

Wolf Info:

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fall   Northern Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:03 pm

"My name is Melloette,"

Duxav gave a nod to the female as he continued to stay where he was sitting, looking around at the wolves that surrounded him. The next thing surprised the male, though, but angered him.

"If you want to have a pack, you can't just have wolves walking in like that just for you to smile at them."

Duxav gave a growl at Ayla he hadn't felt the playful nudge in the shoulder that she gave him, the brute therefore not knowing her act behind it all. She had no right to say what he could and couldn't do, he was a grown wolf, if only she knew what he had done in his past. The hefty brute got to his large paws quickly and trotted to her, a dominant posture taking over his body. A snarl played on his lips as his cold eyes glared down at the female. Aside from this, her quick argument with the new female didn't help her situation. Dux would never hurt a female, he considered most of them to be like the new one. Not to be like this Ayla. She was different from the bulk of them. He would fight her if he had to. "How dare you" he growled in her faced as she cleaned her paws. "I will smile at who I like, when I like and Where I like. Listen here Ayla. You either pick yourself up and leave this instant, or you change your attitude. Its simple. I will not tolerate this nonsense. Especially from a wolf such as yourself. I thought at first you might of been a proud, respectable being, but it seems that you only carry arrogance, and think yourself above every thing else. Well heres the news Ayla, We're all equals here!" Dux gave another growl and turned around. Walking back to where he had been, He shot a glare at Philo as he spoke.

"Ah, that is a mean thing to say to someone who was only greeting you in a friendly manner. I haven't attacked you as our friend Ayla did. You seem malnourished. Come. We have a gazelle over here that you may eat from. There is plenty there."

Duxav gave a warning growl to the male. "No Philo, There is no WE in that gazelle, only I. I caught it, brought it here and did all the work. Just for you to help yourself to it. But Melloette, you may take some, seeing as you need it more than any one else here." he gave a slight growl at the end of his sentence, just to ensure those around him of his seriousness in the matter.
Back to top Go down
Ayla
General
Ayla

Wolf Info:
Crush/Mate:: She would not stoop to such a thing

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fall   Northern Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:49 pm

"Tut tut, Ayla, am I really that bad?"

The slightest of a smirk only weaseled its way onto Ayla's face in reply while she cleaned her paws, watching in faint interest at how the sun played across her white fur. She stopped listening to them for a while, trying to mull over the idea of actually being invited to stay here, to be actually wanted to stay somewhere. Though she denied it, she felt a tinge of warmth in her otherwise cold body at the thought, suppressing it as much as she could.

"I will smile at who I like, when I like and Where I like. Listen here Ayla. You either pick yourself up and leave this instant, or you change your attitude. Its simple. I will not tolerate this nonsense. Especially from a wolf such as yourself. I thought at first you might of been a proud, respectable being, but it seems that you only carry arrogance, and think yourself above every thing else. Well heres the news Ayla, We're all equals here!"

And there it was. The same lecture she had been given so many times, just on a different tongue. They never saw past her arrogant facade, not that she'd let them anyway. If only he knew what went on in her head behind the scenes. She felt like less than everyone else. Like she could never come up to standard. Constantly she was reprimanding herseld and critisizing everything she did, everything she said. Ever since she had lost Logan she had felt like next to nothing; why else would she fight so hard to maintain some kind of respect, some kind of dignity among wolves who all knew who they were? She could not, would not leave herself to be vulnerable to their judging minds.

Getting to her paws, her eyes were cold and hard, no emotion flicking across her face or seeping into her voice. "You know what, fine. I'd rather leave than stay around some wolf who thinks himself so high and mighty to go around and demand his own way all in the name of us being 'equals'. You don't know squat about me, Duxav, so don't pretend you know what's going on. I'm not saying I know what's going on with you either, but at least I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, a courtesy I extend to few. But I guess a thanks is in order, because you've reminded me why."

Without another word, she turned tail and left, sparing only a nod in the other two wolves' direction before breaking into a steady lope. She would not give him the benefit of a reply.

~To Mountain Pass~
Back to top Go down
Melloette
General
Melloette

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fall   Northern Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:01 pm

The female glowered at the brown male, not wanting to trust his offer on the gazelle. She did not want to eat something without the other two being okay with it, so she cast them a look, wondering if it was okay, but then the male that she had spoken to first spoke up.

"I will smile at who I like, when I like and Where I like. Listen here Ayla. You either pick yourself up and leave this instant, or you change your attitude. Its simple. I will not tolerate this nonsense. Especially from a wolf such as yourself. I thought at first you might of been a proud, respectable being, but it seems that you only carry arrogance, and think yourself above every thing else. Well here's the news Ayla, We're all equals here"

"
No Philo, There is no WE in that gazelle, only I. I caught it, brought it here and did all the work. Just for you to help yourself to it. But Melloette, you may take some, seeing as you need it more than any one else here"

Melloette looked at the gazelle. She wasn't really that hungry anymore. With the water taking up room in her belly, she shook her head, denying the offer, but she was eternally grateful for it. "
Thank you, but no thank you," she barked sweetly. Duxav was an inspiration in how he handled the two. She would be sure to return the favor at some point, but then, something else bothered her.

"You know what, fine. I'd rather leave than stay around some wolf who thinks himself so high and mighty to go around and demand his own way all in the name of us being 'equals'. You don't know squat about me, Duxav, so don't pretend you know what's going on. I'm not saying I know what's going on with you either, but at least I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, a courtesy I extend to few. But I guess a thanks is in order, because you've reminded me why."

The white female was leaving, and Melloette felt incredibly guilty about it. Casting an apologetic glance to the two males, she darted after the white female. The mountain slope grew higher as she followed Ayla into the
Mountain Pass.
Back to top Go down
Duxav
General
Duxav

Wolf Info:

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fall   Northern Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:23 am

"You know what, fine. I'd rather leave than stay around some wolf who thinks himself so high and mighty to go around and demand his own way all in the name of us being 'equals'. You don't know squat about me, Duxav, so don't pretend you know what's going on. I'm not saying I know what's going on with you either, but at least I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, a courtesy I extend to few. But I guess a thanks is in order, because you've reminded me why."

Duxav looked at the emotionless female. A growl still present on his maw. He watched as she stormed off. His ears flicked, he didn't regret his decision, he didn't feel guilty, he let both of the females disappear. One day the right wolves would come along so that he could settle his pack. He looked to Philo, got to his paws and turned to get a drink of water.

Back to top Go down
Philo
General
Philo

Wolf Info:

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fall   Northern Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:02 am

Philo sat back as Duxav had his fit. He certainly seemed to get Ayla's personality correct. As it came to his own turn the chocolate male sat patiently waiting for the other to finish his rant. Ayla didn't take it so calmly. The female stormed off. He was disappointed to see that Mellonette was going after the white one.

Standing he went to go the carcass to grab another bite to eat. He ignored Duxav. Males weren't really something he hung around very much. After his hunger was now fully taken care of, Philo went to lie under the shade of a tree. The silence was bugging him a little so he called out to Duxav, "Hey, Duxxy. So I guess it's just the two of us starting this pack then huh?"
Back to top Go down
Ice
Shaman
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fall   Northern Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:27 am

The cloud female strode slowly through the forest, the crashing of water reaching her ears. She placed her large paws silently on the mossy floor, quieting her breathing to hear the wolves speaking. Duxav and Philo, the two names she had heard so far, were there. Two wolves. She placed her paw down, making no noise, until. Snap! a twig, typical, Ice stepped from the shelter of the bushes. Her eyes hard and emotionless.

She did not speak, only sat, her tail relaxed and curled over her back, her ears perked, ready to listen, and her paws evenly spread. The white femme flexed her claws and shifted her weight to her haunches. Waiting for one of the wolves to speak to her.
Back to top Go down
Duxav
General
Duxav

Wolf Info:

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fall   Northern Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:16 am

"Hey, Duxxy. So I guess it's just the two of us starting this pack then huh?"

Duxav looked at the male. He was enjoying the silence but obvious that Philo wasn't enjoying it at all. Duxav gave a small chuckle at him. "They'll be back, don't you worry, there is something about this place that draws wolves to it." he sat back on his haunches, taking a deep breath.

SNAP!

Dux's ears perked quickly. A white female stepped from the brush, as he spotted the white pelt he thought it was Ayla returning, but no, this was a different female. A different wolf entirely. She stood their coldly. Frost tilted his head, "Uh- Hello there" he said looking at the female strangely, wondering what she was doing. Females were usually talkative, not silent.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Shaman
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fall   Northern Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:00 pm

Ice sat, her tail resting on the ground, as she looked at the wolf. "Ice," she spoke her name in a cold voice, but no emotion was given. She looked at the other male. "Duxav and Philo." she spoke the names she had heard them both called by, nodding her head at both of them. She twitched her ear as if to say, 'well?'
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Forager
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fall   Northern Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 6:22 am

A slender but familiar silhouette silently wandered through the thinning collection of trees & flora that surrounded her. Her delicate ears fluttered, erecting forward then back as she allowed her golden gaze to wander before focusing on a vast clearing where the sparse trees ended. Her paws barely made a whisper as they struck down upon the earth she walked upon before stopping completely, just nearing the open land.

A worried, yet nervous expression was plastered onto her face as she gazed around. Her gaze flickered to the sky above; the sun softly scattering it's warm colors across the vast canvas that was the sky. Mixtures of pinks, oranges & light yellows; an indicater of the soon coming night. Her attention drew back onto the land that surrounded her as her stomach moaned;
"At least a rabbit or something..." She whispered softly to herself before swiftly stalking into the scattered collection of foliage; her hunger blocking the possible thought of coming onto a pack's land.
Back to top Go down
Philo
General
Philo

Wolf Info:

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fall   Northern Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 7:12 am

Philo's ears flicked forward as he heard, Duxav chuckle. The other male seemed so relaxed. Philo on the other hand, looked around. He'd never really stayed in the one place very long. It was they way things had always been. His birth pack had been nomadic.

At the snapping of a twig, the chocolate brown male sat up, facing the source of the sound. It was a white female. Philo smiled warmly, "I see you already know my name, Ice." Trotting over to the white female he sat beside her, close enough for them to be touching. "Where do you hail from? You want to join a pack with Duxxy and me?" The male smiled, looking into her dark brown eyes. "Your eyes are such a lovely shade of brown."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Shaman
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fall   Northern Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:51 pm

Ice gave Philo a strong glare, and then completely ignored him. "I come from nowhere." she answered his first question with a cold voice, "I do." she said, looking at Duxav, not Philo. She had some idea that this male would begin to bother her.

Ice then spoke on her own, without any questions, stating the rank she would best be suited for. "Shaman," she said softly, not wanting to anger Duxav, but Philo, on the other hand. She would rub him the wrong way any day. A smile tickled her lips but she faught it back down to her straight face.

Ice walked towards Duxav, leaving Philo behind, and sat in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Karla

Karla

Wolf Info:
Crush/Mate:: No one tames her heart

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fall   Northern Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:18 pm

Karla wandered into a packs territory she waited a bit before entering the packs territory knowing that the other wolves would think she was a threat but wasn't at all she wanted a new family,a new pack,a new life she yawned and went into the packs territory looking around waiting for a pack of wolves to come to her
Back to top Go down
Melloette
General
Melloette

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fall   Northern Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:19 am

In her journey for water, the slim female nearly missed the signs warning of the arrival of more wolves. She did not take notice of them until cool and crisp liquid was soothing her throat. When her gaze lifted to where she had last seen Duxav and Philo. More wolves had gathered - a least two from what she could tell from her current vantage point.

Melloette skirted around the edge of the group before approaching from behind Duxav. The white female by the name of Ayla was far from her mind now. Her focus was on these strange new faces and the threat that they might pose. "
What is going on here, Duxav?" she asked daintily. There was a huge challenge presented to her I the idea of intimidation, but she had other ways to manipulate others if she needed to.

Standing by the male's side, Melloette eyed the canines. They looked a lot alike, which made her wonder if they were siblings. Were more hiding for an ambush? She had not seen any, but they could be there.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Shaman
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fall   Northern Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:48 pm

Ice looked at the female beside Duxav, lowering her head momentarily to show that she was not a threat. The frost-coloured female then lifted a paw into the air and held it in front of her, as a gesture of greeting that she had taught herself to use.

Ice saw a mud splotch on her paw and immediately rid herself of it. She refused to be seen as a muddy scoundrel in front of these wolves. "I am Ice, I come in peace, he bothers me." she said with finality, pointing her muzzle at Philo for a moment, then turning back to Melloette and Dux.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Forager
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fall   Northern Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:22 am

As she made her way, she carfully placed a paw in front of the other before stopping to lower her slender frame. Her moist nose gently kissed the ground before picking up the scent that grew stronger & stronger in it's presence. As she stalked forward, her chest fur stroke against the ground as her tail kept itself straight & lowered. The soft cruching of grass up ahead tempted her to stand up to see how close her small target was but that would give her away just as quick as it did to the wolf who found her.

Slowly pushing forward a bit more, the sight of chesnut & sandy toned hare lazily chewed on stocks of grass that surrounded it. Watching it hop around, revealed it's plump form to her, causing Cheshire's mouth to water with delight at this sight. Her tensed body lied close to the ground, aching & screaming to lunge at the hare but she wasn't ready yet. Silently moving around & a bit closer but the sudden wind change decided to betray her in her last few moments as it carried her presence to the plump hare.

In fear of this she moved in quick, her tensed muscles releasing & propelling her forward toawrds it as she lunged. The hare, quick in spotting her turned & tailed the opposite direction she came from, dropping any strands of grass it had been chewing on. Cheshire was hot on it's trail, shadowing it as it tried to desperately shake her off by running in zig-zags. In it's attempts to shake her off, the hare faultered, misplacing a step that caused it to slip & tumble over before suddenly being swepted up in female's jaws. Cheshire ended it's life with a quick & violent shake before dropping it as she panted softly.

Settling down , she curled her tail around her side, wagging it with delight as she began to feast upon her small yet plump meal. A sudden downwind breeze caused her to momentarily freeze. It had carried along with it various new scents; scents of her own kind that resdied not too far away.

Back to top Go down
Philo
General
Philo

Wolf Info:

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fall   Northern Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:33 pm

Philo only grinned in reply to Ice's glare. He had been shot more of them a wolf had taken steps. "Ooo a shaman. Sounds interesting. I've never met one of those before." The male trotted after her. Sitting beside her once again.

Melloette showed up again too. "Couldn't stay away from me could you, Melly?" he teased. Giving a shoulder bump to Ice he grinned. "I'm sure you didn't mean that Icy. I know you wuv me." Philo snuggled close to her side. "And I know you do too Melly. Don't worry there's plenty of Philo to go around." He smile over to Melloette.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Shaman
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fall   Northern Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:15 pm

Ice held her ground with Philo bumping against her. She continued looking at Duxav but her gaze was drawn to Philo again when he leaned on her and she quickly moved aside, letting his warmth seep away. She looked at Philo, her gaze softening. "You can share your "Philo" with someone else, thanks." she said, her voice lightening. Ice was beginning to like this male, he was funny, and though her actions would probably throw him away from her, tolerant.

She walked back over over to sit next to Philo, a few inches between them, then smiled at Dux. "Duxav, may I stay?" she looked back at the Alpha Male, as she saw it, and lifted her brow in question.

Last edited by Ice on Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:22 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Karla

Karla

Wolf Info:
Crush/Mate:: No one tames her heart

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fall   Northern Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:28 pm

Karla wandered into a group of wolves that were talking to eachother she hesitated a bit "Um...Hello?" she said looking at all the wolves that was around her
Back to top Go down
Melloette
General
Melloette

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fall   Northern Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:29 pm

"I know you wuv me."

"
        And I know you do too Melly. Don't worry there's plenty of Philo to go around."

While Melloette was gazing over the newcomer wolves, she had completely forgotten about Philo. It was not until she felt his shoulder bump that she turned her gaze to him. Inwardly, she sighed, but all that showed on her face was a kind smile, "
      Oh, thank you so very much for being thoughtful enough to keep enough of yourself for me." She took a slight step away to get a look at the white female that Philo had called "Ice." She looked similar to Ayla, but this large female was entirely unlike what Melloette had seen within the other snowy female.

This one was blatantly rude. Melloette sniffed and looked away; she was too nice to make a remark regarding her behavior and attitude. Her gaze shifted back to Philo to finish out what she had to say. "
      But, I assure you that it would be you wasted. I am not the romantic sort, or even the type to become genuinely interested in males," she explained. Liar! cried the inward conscience. You're "genuinely interested in that Duxav fellow.

Feeling heat rise within her, Melloette licked the fur just above her front legs.
      Well, Duxav is nice. He's just a friend she retorted to her conscience. It would continue nagging her, but she knew that there was nothing there. Really. Slowly, she lifted her gaze to the male in question.

"Share your "Philo" with someone else."

The white female had spoken up over her gentle responses, so Melloette assumed that she was not heard. Letting out a sigh, the sandy female admitted to herself that Philo must feel pretty low to get rejected all the time. As she looked at the brown male that was missing the most of his tail, her own wagged. She smiled brightly at him, "
      I might take interest in being friends, though." As was her nature, she sounded genuine - because she was - and chipper. There was little that could bring her down, and these joy-kill wolves were not going to be among them.

"Um...Hello?"

Melloette swerved to see the next female arrive with her timid bark. She smiled in greeting. Her nagging conscience was silenced for now, but that would only be a matter of time. "
      Hey there! Who are you?" she asked brightly. The more the merrier - it was a motto that she lived by. There was safety in numbers, and she would be less likely to become lonely if more and more wolves joined up with this little group thing that Duxav and Philo had going on.

text style
voice of the conscience style
Melloette thought style
Melloette speech style
Other female speech style
Other male speech style
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Forager
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fall   Northern Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:40 am

She slowly rose to her feet, cleaning whatever crimson stains remained from her delicious meal. Her eyes traced across the outlines of the trees & bushes before her as curiousity began getting the better of her, knocking instinctive senses to the side. Cheshire quietly padded forward, her golden bell chimmng gently with each step she took towards the various scents of her own kind.

She had forgottened how to interact with others like her; she wished for a chance of communication with another. Her tail began with a wag at this thought, her pace quickening before the snap of a twig she stepped upon brought her mind back into focus. She halted swiftly, looking down at her paws for a moment, a sudden nervous feeling swelled up within her stomach, causing her to stumble back slightly.

With each soft movemnet, her bell rang; her precious treasure being the one thing that could now give her away. Lowering her her she began pawing at her bell, moving it around enough until it got caught securely under the crimson velvet ribbon it was held upon around her neck. She gave her frame a well enough shake; the bell's chimmes being perfectly muffled by the ribbon as it pressed it into her fur. A soft smirk came onto her features before she silently continued on.

Her steps, barely whispered as they kissed the ground underneath; her attention keen & focus as if she was hunting once again. She slowly crept around the group, their chatterings being muffled off by falling water & it's fresh cooling scent near by. 'A waterfall?' She wondered as she crept on before stopping within the cover of the shadows. Her crystilized gaze trained onto the group a short distance away as she observed them with growing curiousity.

[ ehh lame post shal be lame ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fall   Northern Fall - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Northern Fall
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next